TENS - The Advanced User's Guide - Download
Designed specifically for practitioners, experienced users and those who want to find out more. Topics include: a general historical background to electrical therapies, technical aspects of equipment design, and a review of information available for the use of TENS for a number of common problems.
• Co-authored and produced by J Gordon Gadsby PhD and Michael Flowerdew PhD. Both authors are clinical and academic specialists in electroanalgesia.
• Includes comprehensive supplement with pad placement charts.
• Useful for all healthcare practitioners with an interest in using TENS for electro-analgesia; those looking for a state of-the-art training resource; for experienced TENS/electrotherapy practitioners seeking an update; and for experienced patients or carers who wish to know more about the therapy.
• CD's contents are fully printable.
• Adobe Acrobat format and suitable for PC, Mac and most other platforms.